Gracie (Cream Golden Retriever) @ Play Time
Mosby (Parm/Poodle Mix) posing for a photo shoot....!
Daisy (Golden Doodle) @ Play Time
Huckleberry (Welsh Corgie) returning from his walk
Callie (Airdale Terrier) is enjoying playtime on a cool bed of pea gravel
Duncan, Annie & Riley (Golden Retrievers) meeting on their runs
Sophie (Eng Setter/Yellow Lab Mix) on a Nature Walk
when entering the property, PLEASE......!
Your pet MUST be people friendly
We're Sorry to Say that because we interact with all dogs throughout every day (and having had a few unfortunate experiences), that dog breeds who appear on an Aggressive Dog List cannot be boarded at our facility....:(
You can research the internet in advance to learn if your dog appears on a list
This includes dogs referred to as a "mix" if the breed(s) appear on the list . We do reserve the right to deny boarding a dog that we feel could be a danger to us or one of the other pets boarding .
Meet & Greet
A meet & greet is required for first time boarders, but prior to the M&G we will need a negative result from a fecal test.
IF YOUR DOG'S TEST RETURNS A POSITIVE READING consider that you will need time to treat the issue so do this test soon... Unfortunately, a WHIP WORM POSITIVE reading will prevent your dog from boarding with us at all
Here are the Requirements:
1) A Fecal Test (must be a negative), do this NOW if you think you will be boarding with us soon
2) DHPP, a one or three year vaccine or a recent titer test with vet verification
3) Rabies Vaccine, if the date is close to expiration, please update NOW
4) Bordetella Vaccine (aka Kennel Cough), nasal or vaccine - do this NOW
5) Completed Data Sheet (in packet you will receive) Information needed about you and your pet prior to boarding
6) Flea & Tic Product (you choose) We're in deer country where tics and fleas like to live & they enjoy your pet
7) Issues (please disclosed) Honestly, we need to know how to react (or not) to your pet regarding his/her behavior
8) For Cats we will require Rabies , Feline Distemper & Feline Leukemia
Meet a few of our boarders.....!
Sport & Haillie (Australian Shepards) out for a walk around the pond